Resources to help you rock a 3DS
This page brings you a collection of useful resources to get you through the weekend in the best way possible. To many of these references you will probably return also after the weekend.
Mastering the pitch:
You need to remember 3 things when giving a pitch:
- What is the problem that you are trying to solve (what is the pain point)?
- What is the size of the market (in people, units, or dollars)?
- How are you going to make money?
Resources for Healthcare information:
- UpToDate – a resource that physicians use to get a summary of recent literature on specific topics in medicine. There are also good pages for patient education.
- PubMed – the place to find scientific papers on different topics in medicine
- Books (when you have some time…) – Innovator Prescription, The Creative Destruction of Medicine, Black Swan
US Policy / Healthcare reform –
- Accountable Care Act official webpage
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) – if you want to improve quality of care, then this might be a good reference to learn on existing state and how your solution will be evaluated in the future.
And some popular talks:
- Clayton Christensen summarizes his book The Innovator’s Prescription.
- TedMed – collection of Ted talks on healthcare
Technology and technical resources:
We don’t have many resources here – if you have other good tips, please share with us
- Bootstrap – a great template by twitter for creating websites